Join us at the 6th Customs Practitioners Conference!
When: 2nd June 2022, 9.00-16.30 EEST
Venue: Klaipeda Castle Eastern Kurtina Hall, Klaipeda, Lithuania. Don’t like long trips? No problem, attend the conference online!
Join us to discuss:
- The role of a customs professional in modern organisations
- Rapidly changing legal environment: who is responsible for what?
- International sanctions: managing the risk of non-compliance
- Digitalisation of customs formalities: tools, opportunities and challenges
Information on simultaneous translation is available in the programme.
- If you join us on the spot: €290 per participant.
- If you join us online: €145 per participant or €290 for two or more participants of the same company.
- Early bird offer: 20% discount for registrations before 10.05.2022.
- LCPA members: 50% discount.
- Members’ evening: €45 per participant. We will enjoy a boat trip to Juodkrante.
Register now by filling out the form below. Registration confirmation will be sent via e-mail within 24h. Please reach out to +370 664 26393 or via e-mail: email@example.com should you need assistance.